Excerpts from Pat Buchanan:
What happened in Blacksburg cannot be divorced from what's been happening to America since the immigration act brought tens of millions of strangers to these shores, even as the old bonds of national community began to disintegrate and dissolve in the social revolutions of the 1960s. ...
Since the 1960s, we have become alienated from one another even as millions of strangers arrive every year. And as Americans no longer share the old ties of history, heritage, faith, language, tradition, culture, music, myth or morality, how can immigrants share those ties?
Many immigrants do not assimilate. Many do not wish to. They seek community in their separate subdivisions of our multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic, multilingual mammoth mall of a nation. And in numbers higher than our native born, some are going berserk here.
Some berserk immigrants include:
- The 1993 bombers of the World Trade Center
- The 9/11 terrorists
- Colin Ferguson, the Jamaican who went on an anti-white shooting spree on the Long Island Railroad. 6 dead, 19 wounded.
- John Lee Malvo, the Beltway Sniper
- Julio Gonzalez, who burned down the Happy Land social club in New York. 87 dead.
- Ali Hassan Abu Kama, who went on a rampage on the observation deck of the Empire State Building. 1 dead, 7 wounded.
- Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Robert Kennedy
- The rifleman who murdered two CIA employees at the McLean, Va., headquarters
- Chai Vang, who shot 6 Wisconsin hunters to death
- Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, the UNC graduate who ran his SUV over nine people
- Juan Corona, who murdered 25 people in California
Seems like we could use a little better screening process, eh?